so has this been done or
one time i got a sample from the tea store at the mall and as i walked away the guy said “tea you later” and then his coworker smacked him
1. Sora probably was the first one I fell in love with from 1, simply because he’s a precious baby and the one you see most often. Pretty easy to love him.
2. ZEXION OH MY FREAKING GOD I DID NOT EXPECT TO LOVE THIS SNARKY LITTLE FUCK but I do.
3. oh man oh man I can’t answer this because I legitimately don’t actually dislike any of the characters that much? I mean, I am kind of not that fond of Vexen or Larxene but I don’t hate them. Can I just pass this question?
4. I almost said “see above” but you know what? Kairi. Since a lot of fanfiction writers seem to hate her guts, I’m going to go with Kairi because look at that fabulous girl. LOOK AT THAT FABULOUS GIRL. SHE’S SASSY, SHE’S CAPABLE OF HANDLING HER OWN SHIT, AND SHE DOESN’T TAKE ANY CRAP OFF OF CREEPS COMING TO KIDNAP HER. Badass princess of heart? Badass princess of heart.
5. I don’t really have any that I loved but don’t anymore. I will admit to having had a brief period of less like for Riku, but that’s connotations outside of the game that I refuse to go into.
6. I would absolutely smooch Demyx. No shame whatsoever. And then probably Zexion. Provided I would not get murdered for it.
7. This is another hard one. I might like to be like Kairi in a sense (see earlier comments) but it might be kind of cool to be like Axel. I have a thing for crafty motherfuckers. And that thing is admiration.
8. I would slap the hell out of Xemnas I am not even ashamed.
9. I HAVE TOO MANY OF THESE OKAY But if I have to pick top three I pick Zexion/Demyx, Axel/Roxas, and Riku/Sora (and if you want to throw Kairi in there too I am okay with this because they just work)
10. And no pairings I hate. I typically like to give pairings a shot before I dislike, and I end up shipping odd things for it sometimes. So this question is rather moot.
(in other news bring on more of these I’m having fun!)
1. The first character I first fell in love with
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t
4. The character I love that everyone else hates
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer
6. The character I would totally smooch
7. The character I’d want to be like
8. The character I’d slap
9. A pairing that I love
10. A pairing that I despise
Yesssss development permit now we can get this game good and started…
I’m up an hour earlier than I ought to be or, really, would like to be- my brother got his xbox back and he doesn’t seem to understand that when I ask him to be quiet because I have work in the morning, I mean bloody shut up. So to pass this hour since I had already started on my makeup before I realized the time and now can’t go back to sleep, I’m reading Kingdom Hearts fanfic. Or, well, I would be.
I found one I really wanted to read, it looked good, it was practically calling me, and then I clicked on it to see in the summary “Kairi bashing (it’s so easy to make her a bitch)”.
That’s probably the quickest I’ve ever clicked back on a fanfiction in my life. Someone care to tell me how it’s so easy to bash Kairi? What quantitative evidence do you have that she’s a bitch? I’ve ranted about this before, yes, but come on. Is it really too much to ask that as a fandom we not jump immediately to bashing the chick who happens to be the friend of two extremely shippable characters? Sheesh. Things I don’t want to think about at 5:50 AM but here I am.
Basically this years Microsoft vs Sony conference.
- One GIGANTIC middle finger to microsoft and their anti-consumer policies
- no drm, no always online, ps4 will be just like ps3, 2, and 1. You own your games.
- 400 dollars
- Sequels and prerendered trailers again (of course)
- Kingdom hearts 3
- TONS of Indie support
Sony knocked it out of the park.